Helping Reluctant Writers with Smart Prompts and Passion Projects
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withDawn Mitchell
Our guest shares the strategies she uses to get students excited about writing.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.0K 0
August 28, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Dawn Mitchell is a consultant with the Spartanburg Writing Project, an affiliate of the National Writing Project housed at USC Upsate, an adjunct instructor with the education depts. at Furman University, and currently works with schools in Spartanburg County to provide support with implementation of best practices within literacy instruction.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media