Helping Reluctant Writers with Smart Prompts and Passion Projects
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withDawn Mitchell
Our guest shares the strategies she uses to get students excited about writing.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.0K 0
August 28, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Dawn Mitchell is a consultant with the Spartanburg Writing Project, an affiliate of the National Writing Project housed at USC Upsate, an adjunct instructor with the education depts. at Furman University, and currently works with schools in Spartanburg County to provide support with implementation of best practices within literacy instruction.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media