Helping Reluctant Writers with Smart Prompts and Passion Projects
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withDawn Mitchell
Our guest shares the strategies she uses to get students excited about writing.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.0K 0
August 28, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Dawn Mitchell is a consultant with the Spartanburg Writing Project, an affiliate of the National Writing Project housed at USC Upsate, an adjunct instructor with the education depts. at Furman University, and currently works with schools in Spartanburg County to provide support with implementation of best practices within literacy instruction.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media