Helping Special Needs Students Make Transitions
Sharon Plante with Linda Mastroianni
Change can be particularly challenging for people with autism. Join us as we talk with a transition specialist who is also a parent of two kids with autism.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 0
April 12, 2016 Special Education
Linda Mastroianni is founder, writer, editor and blogger of www.SpeakingAutism.ca. She is a certified life coach providing consulting services on many issues such as special education, life skills, aging out of the school system, employment programs and more.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media