Helping Special Needs Students Make Transitions
Sharon Plante with Linda Mastroianni
Change can be particularly challenging for people with autism. Join us as we talk with a transition specialist who is also a parent of two kids with autism.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 0
April 12, 2016 Special Education
Linda Mastroianni is founder, writer, editor and blogger of www.SpeakingAutism.ca. She is a certified life coach providing consulting services on many issues such as special education, life skills, aging out of the school system, employment programs and more.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media