Helping Special Needs Students Make Transitions
Sharon Plante with Linda Mastroianni
Change can be particularly challenging for people with autism. Join us as we talk with a transition specialist who is also a parent of two kids with autism.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 0
April 12, 2016 Special Education
Linda Mastroianni is founder, writer, editor and blogger of www.SpeakingAutism.ca. She is a certified life coach providing consulting services on many issues such as special education, life skills, aging out of the school system, employment programs and more.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media