Helping Students Avoid Burns and Recover From Burn Injuries
Donna Mazyck with Philip H. Chang, M.D.
The holidays are also high season for burn injuries. Join us for this refresher on the ABCs of managing burn injuries along with tips on helping recovering students return to school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
December 13, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Philip H. Chang, M.D. is board certified by the American Board of Surgery and also cares for burn patients at the University of Cincinnati where he is an assistant professor of surgery. His interests are novel treatments of post-burn itch, burn and scar assessment technology, and history of surgery.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media