Helping Students Avoid Burns and Recover From Burn Injuries
Donna Mazyck with Philip H. Chang, M.D.
The holidays are also high season for burn injuries. Join us for this refresher on the ABCs of managing burn injuries along with tips on helping recovering students return to school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
December 13, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Philip H. Chang, M.D. is board certified by the American Board of Surgery and also cares for burn patients at the University of Cincinnati where he is an assistant professor of surgery. His interests are novel treatments of post-burn itch, burn and scar assessment technology, and history of surgery.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media