Helping Students Avoid Burns and Recover From Burn Injuries
Donna Mazyck with Philip H. Chang, M.D.
The holidays are also high season for burn injuries. Join us for this refresher on the ABCs of managing burn injuries along with tips on helping recovering students return to school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
December 13, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Philip H. Chang, M.D. is board certified by the American Board of Surgery and also cares for burn patients at the University of Cincinnati where he is an assistant professor of surgery. His interests are novel treatments of post-burn itch, burn and scar assessment technology, and history of surgery.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media