Helping Students Develop Critical Global Competencies
Gail Connelly with David B. Young
What is global education? How can global competencies be cultivated? Why does global competence matter?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
June 13, 2017 School Principals Radio
David B. Young is the CEO of Participate, whose mission is to ensure inclusive, equitable learning for all. Participate partners with schools and districts to provide leading-edge technology, comprehensive frameworks and support service that impact student outcomes by improving teacher practice through collaborative professional learning.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media