Helping Students Develop Critical Global Competencies
Gail Connelly with David B. Young
What is global education? How can global competencies be cultivated? Why does global competence matter?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
June 13, 2017 School Principals Radio
David B. Young is the CEO of Participate, whose mission is to ensure inclusive, equitable learning for all. Participate partners with schools and districts to provide leading-edge technology, comprehensive frameworks and support service that impact student outcomes by improving teacher practice through collaborative professional learning.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media