Helping Students Overcome the Stigma of Dyslexia
Sharon Plante with David Flink, Marcus Soutra
Our guests have spent their lives coping with learning differences. They have now created an organization to help the next generation overcome the stigma.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
February 11, 2015 Special Education
David Flink is Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Eye to Eye. Author of Thinking Differently: An Inspiring Guide for Parents of Children with Learning Disabilities. Marcus Soutra is Think Different Ambassador Chief Operating Officer, Eye to Eye. He has taught in both middle and high school classrooms. In addition to creating Keene State Disabilities Advocates (KSDA), Marcus is the founder of the Keene State College chapter of Eye to Eye. He also co-founded Camp Eye to Eye, the Eye to Eye summer program.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media