Helping Students Overcome the Stigma of Dyslexia
Sharon Plante with David Flink, Marcus Soutra
Our guests have spent their lives coping with learning differences. They have now created an organization to help the next generation overcome the stigma.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
February 11, 2015 Special Education
David Flink is Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Eye to Eye. Author of Thinking Differently: An Inspiring Guide for Parents of Children with Learning Disabilities. Marcus Soutra is Think Different Ambassador Chief Operating Officer, Eye to Eye. He has taught in both middle and high school classrooms. In addition to creating Keene State Disabilities Advocates (KSDA), Marcus is the founder of the Keene State College chapter of Eye to Eye. He also co-founded Camp Eye to Eye, the Eye to Eye summer program.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media