Helping Substitute Teachers Temporarily Fill Your Shoes
Vicki Davis with Simon Youd
Tips and tools savvy teachers use to help their substitute teachers succeed.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 5.1K 0
November 26, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Simon Youd is a husband and father of 6, currently a relief teacher, looking for permanent work, living in Port Sorell Tasmania, Australia. He has taught PE, grade 5/6, high school math, and science. Simon is interested in the purposeful integration of technology, personalising learning for teachers and students, and podcasting.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media