Helping Teens to Understand and Manage Their Emotions
Regina Rei Lamourelle with Dr. Mary Lamia, Annie Fox, M.Ed.
|According to our guest, teens often misunderstand and grossly mismanage their emotions. Moreover, many adults also misunderstand the role of emotions in teens and become enablers in the mismanagement of teen emotions. Our guests help us to help teens put their emotions in the right context and respond to their emotions in more productive ways.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
January 12, 2013 Teaching Teens
Dr. Mary Lamia is a clinical psychologist and psychoanalyst who works with adults, teens and children in Marin County, California, and the author of EMOTIONS! Making Sense of Your Feelings. Annie Fox, M.Ed. is an educator and award-winning author. Annie’s books include: The Teen Survival Guide to Dating and Relating; Too Stressed to Think? and the new Middle School Confidential book and app series.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media