Helping Teens to Understand and Manage Their Emotions
Regina Rei Lamourelle with Dr. Mary Lamia, Annie Fox, M.Ed.
|According to our guest, teens often misunderstand and grossly mismanage their emotions. Moreover, many adults also misundertand the role of emotions in teens and become enablers in the mismanagement of teen emotions. Our guests help us to help teens put their emotions in the right context and respond to their emotions in more productive ways.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes
Share 2.1K 0
Dr. Mary Lamia is a clinical psychologist and psychoanalyst who works with adults, teens and children in Marin County, California, and the author of EMOTIONS! Making Sense of Your Feelings. Annie Fox, M.Ed. is an educator and award-winning author. Annie’s books include: The Teen Survival Guide to Dating and Relating; Too Stressed to Think? and the new Middle School Confidential book and app series.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media