Helping the Students You Love, Using the Tests You Hate
Mike Janatovich with Maureen Connolly, Ed.D.
|In this episode, we reexamine what it means to be literate today and discuss the new tools we can use to help students achieve literacy.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
October 3, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Maureen Connolly, EdD, teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in secondary education for the School of Education at The College of New Jersey and is a consultant for CBK Associates. She is the author of "Achieving Next Generation Literacy: Using the Tests (You Think) You Hate to Help the Students You Love." Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media