Hey! Give Your Kids a Break!
Rae Pica with Olga Jarrett
Yes, recess matters. In fact, play time is very important, especially if your child has been diagnosed with ADHD. Dr. Olga Jarrett explains why it’s important to make sure you give your kids time out from book learning and how recess actually helps children (and adults) learn better.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media