Hey! Give Your Kids a Break!
Rae Pica with Olga Jarrett
Yes, recess matters. In fact, play time is very important, especially if your child has been diagnosed with ADHD. Dr. Olga Jarrett explains why it’s important to make sure you give your kids time out from book learning and how recess actually helps children (and adults) learn better.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media