Hey! Give Your Kids a Break!
Rae Pica with Olga Jarrett, Ph.D
Yes, recess matters. In fact, play time is very important, especially if your child has been diagnosed with ADHD. Dr. Olga Jarrett explains why it’s important to make sure you give your kids time out from book learning and how recess actually helps children (and adults) learn better.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media