Hidden Digital Minefields: Exposed Kids, Naive Adults
Vicki Davis with Shannon Mclintock-Miller
Denying the dangers that lurk online puts kids at risk. In this segment, we explore the hidden ways students are exposed and how to protect them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 7.3K 0
December 16, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Shannon Mclintock-Miller is a mom of three wonderful children, a teacher librarian and technology integration specialist. She is an educational consultant for Mackin Educational Resources and Cantata Learning, and Executive Director of Library & Educational Services for Biblionasium. She is also the Skype Education Ambassador. In 2014, Shannon was named a Library Journal Mover & Shaker.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media