Hidden Digital Minefields: Exposed Kids, Naive Adults
Vicki Davis with Shannon Mclintock-Miller
Denying the dangers that lurk online puts kids at risk. In this segment, we explore the hidden ways students are exposed and how to protect them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 7.3K 0
December 16, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Shannon Mclintock-Miller is a mom of three wonderful children, a teacher librarian and technology integration specialist. She is an educational consultant for Mackin Educational Resources and Cantata Learning, and Executive Director of Library & Educational Services for Biblionasium. She is also the Skype Education Ambassador. In 2014, Shannon was named a Library Journal Mover & Shaker.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media