Hidden Digital Minefields: Exposed Kids, Naive Adults
Vicki Davis with Shannon Mclintock-Miller
Denying the dangers that lurk online puts kids at risk. In this segment, we explore the hidden ways students are exposed and how to protect them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 7.3K 0
December 16, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Shannon Mclintock-Miller is a mom of three wonderful children, a teacher librarian and technology integration specialist. She is an educational consultant for Mackin Educational Resources and Cantata Learning, and Executive Director of Library & Educational Services for Biblionasium. She is also the Skype Education Ambassador. In 2014, Shannon was named a Library Journal Mover & Shaker.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media