Highlights From EdCamp Los Angeles
Kristen Swanson with Lisa Dabbs, Bill Selak
Welcome to episode #3 of EdCamp Radio with your host Kristen Swanson. In this segment we discuss highlights from Edcamp Los Angeles.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
February 7, 2013 EdCamp Radio
Lisa Dabbs spent 19 years as an administrator. Her passion is to support and mentor teachers and administrators. Bill Selak is an elementary music teacher and adjunct faculty member at University of La Verne and Azusa Pacific University. He served on the California State Superintendent’s Education Technology Task Force in 2012.
More from Kristen Swanson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media