Hip Hop Ed: Using Rap to Teach, Really?
Vicki Davis with Jason R. Levine
Some teachers swear by flash cards, but our guest says rap is a better way to teach the boring basics. He supports his hip hop- pedagogy with research.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
November 14, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Jason R Levine is an English teacher, teacher trainer, and creator of the English Workout Method. He conducts workshops for English students and teachers worldwide based on the songs he writes and performs as Fluency MC.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media