Hip Hop Ed: Using Rap to Teach, Really?
Vicki Davis with Jason R. Levine
Some teachers swear by flash cards, but our guest says rap is a better way to teach the boring basics. He supports his hip hop- pedagogy with research.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
November 14, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Jason R Levine is an English teacher, teacher trainer, and creator of the English Workout Method. He conducts workshops for English students and teachers worldwide based on the songs he writes and performs as Fluency MC.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media