Hip Hop Ed: Using Rap to Teach, Really?
Vicki Davis with Jason R. Levine
Some teachers swear by flash cards, but our guest says rap is a better way to teach the boring basics. He supports his hip hop- pedagogy with research.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
November 14, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Jason R Levine is an English teacher, teacher trainer, and creator of the English Workout Method. He conducts workshops for English students and teachers worldwide based on the songs he writes and performs as Fluency MC.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media