Hip Hop Ed: Using Rap to Teach, Really?
Vicki Davis with Jason R. Levine
Some teachers swear by flash cards, but our guest says rap is a better way to teach the boring basics. He supports his hip hop- pedagogy with research.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
November 14, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Jason R Levine is an English teacher, teacher trainer, and creator of the English Workout Method. He conducts workshops for English students and teachers worldwide based on the songs he writes and performs as Fluency MC.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media