Hmm, My Lesson Plan Upset Students, Parents and Went Viral
Jon Harper with Nicholas Ferroni
Our guest is famous for his social experiments with students. Most are very enlightening, but today he’s talking about one that was an epic fail.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
January 27, 2017 MY BAD
Nicholas Ferroni is a revered high school teacher who mentors his diverse students with deep personal commitment and care. Nick was recognized as one of the Most Influential Educators in America, as well as named Upstander of the Year by the HRC.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media