Hmm, My Lesson Plan Upset Students, Parents and Went Viral
Jon Harper with Nicholas Ferroni
Our guest is famous for his social experiments with students. Most are very enlightening, but today he’s talking about one that was an epic fail.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
January 27, 2017 MY BAD
Nicholas Ferroni is a revered high school teacher who mentors his diverse students with deep personal commitment and care. Nick was recognized as one of the Most Influential Educators in America, as well as named Upstander of the Year by the HRC.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media