Hmm, My Lesson Plan Upset Students, Parents and Went Viral
Jon Harper with Nicholas Ferroni
Our guest is famous for his social experiments with students. Most are very enlightening, but today he’s talking about one that was an epic fail.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
January 27, 2017 MY BAD
Nicholas Ferroni is a revered high school teacher who mentors his diverse students with deep personal commitment and care. Nick was recognized as one of the Most Influential Educators in America, as well as named Upstander of the Year by the HRC.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media