Hmm, My Lesson Plan Upset Students, Parents and Went Viral
Jon Harper with Nicholas Ferroni
Our guest is famous for his social experiments with students. Most are very enlightening, but today he’s talking about one that was an epic fail.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
January 27, 2017 MY BAD
Nicholas Ferroni is a revered high school teacher who mentors his diverse students with deep personal commitment and care. Nick was recognized as one of the Most Influential Educators in America, as well as named Upstander of the Year by the HRC.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media