Homework: Why Are We Ignoring the Data?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, and rew Marcinek
In this segment from the 9/24/13 #Edchat, we discuss why homework is still an issue in tha face of all the data that suggests it’s of marginal value at best.
Edchat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media