An Edtech Minute with Hopscotch
Michael Boll, Jamie Wilett and Chris Carter.
|Hopscotch is programming designed for anyone. It’s an easy to use app that teaches the basics of computer coding and programming. Bring your younger students into the world of programming with ease!
Follow on Twitter: @bamradionetwork
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 0 0
February 18, 2015 An EdTech Minute
More from Michael Boll
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media