Hot Tips for Hacking the Flipped Classroom
Jusmar Maness with Aaron Sams
In this episode, we check in with one of the early pioneers of flipped learning who shares his best practical tips.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 16.2K 0
December 15, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Aaron Sams has been an educator since 2000. He operates the education consulting firm Sams Learning Designs, is an Adjunct Professor at Saint Vincent College, and serves as an advisor to TED-Ed. He has co-authored 7 books on flipped learning, including Flip Your Classroom: Reach Every Student in Every Class Every Day. Host Jusmar Maness is principal of Balfour Elementary School in Asheboro, NC, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media