Hot Tips for Hacking the Flipped Classroom
Jusmar Maness with Aaron Sams
In this episode, we check in with one of the early pioneers of flipped learning who shares his best practical tips.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 16.2K 0
December 15, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Aaron Sams has been an educator since 2000. He operates the education consulting firm Sams Learning Designs, is an Adjunct Professor at Saint Vincent College, and serves as an advisor to TED-Ed. He has co-authored 7 books on flipped learning, including Flip Your Classroom: Reach Every Student in Every Class Every Day. Host Jusmar Maness is principal of Balfour Elementary School in Asheboro, NC, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media