How 3D Printers Open New Possibilities for Project Based-Learning
Vicki Davis with Kelly Wade Hines
Our guest is one of the first teachers to use a 3D printer for project-based learning. In this segment we get an introduction to using 3D printers in the classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
March 17, 2014 Project-Based Learning
Kelly Wade Hines a 5th- grade teacher, lifelong learner, NBCT, DEN Guru from North Carolina, DEN LC, SMART Exemplary Educator & Certified Trainer, NC Kenan Fellow, and mom to 3 crazy boys.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media