How 3D Printers Open New Possibilities for Project Based-Learning
Vicki Davis with Kelly Wade Hines
Our guest is one of the first teachers to use a 3D printer for project-based learning. In this segment we get an introduction to using 3D printers in the classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
March 17, 2014 Project-Based Learning
Kelly Wade Hines a 5th- grade teacher, lifelong learner, NBCT, DEN Guru from North Carolina, DEN LC, SMART Exemplary Educator & Certified Trainer, NC Kenan Fellow, and mom to 3 crazy boys.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media