How 3D Printers Open New Possibilities for Project Based-Learning
Vicki Davis with Kelly Wade Hines
Our guest is one of the first teachers to use a 3D printer for project-based learning. In this segment we get an introduction to using 3D printers in the classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
March 17, 2014 Project-Based Learning
Kelly Wade Hines a 5th- grade teacher, lifelong learner, NBCT, DEN Guru from North Carolina, DEN LC, SMART Exemplary Educator & Certified Trainer, NC Kenan Fellow, and mom to 3 crazy boys.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media