How 3D Printers Open New Possibilities for Project Based-Learning
Vicki Davis with Kelly Wade Hines
Our guest is one of the first teachers to use a 3D printer for project-based learning. In this segment we get an introduction to using 3D printers in the classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.9K 0
March 17, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Kelly Wade Hines a 5th- grade teacher, lifelong learner, NBCT, DEN Guru from North Carolina, DEN LC, SMART Exemplary Educator & Certified Trainer, NC Kenan Fellow, and mom to 3 crazy boys.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media