How a Rural, Southern School Is Leveraging Social Media to Connect to the World
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Daisy Dyer Duerr
Our guest proves that through social media, even an isolated, rural school can connect, grow and share amazing stories.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
October 14, 2014 Creating Positive School Culture
Daisy Dyer Duerr is a K-12 Principal at Saint Paul Schools, in Saint Paul, Arkansas - Huntsville School District. This is her 9th year in school administration and 17th in education. She spent her first 8 years as a social studies teacher and basketball coach.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media