How a Rural, Southern School Is Leveraging Social Media to Connect to the World
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Daisy Dyer Duerr
Our guest proves that through social media, even an isolated, rural school can connect, grow and share amazing stories.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 14, 2014 BrandED
Daisy Dyer Duerr is a K-12 Principal at Saint Paul Schools, in Saint Paul, Arkansas - Huntsville School District. This is her 9th year in school administration and 17th in education. She spent her first 8 years as a social studies teacher and basketball coach.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media