How a Rural, Southern School Is Leveraging Social Media to Connect to the World
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Daisy Dyer Duerr
Our guest proves that through social media, even an isolated, rural school can connect, grow and share amazing stories.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 14, 2014 BrandED
Daisy Dyer Duerr is a K-12 Principal at Saint Paul Schools, in Saint Paul, Arkansas - Huntsville School District. This is her 9th year in school administration and 17th in education. She spent her first 8 years as a social studies teacher and basketball coach.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media