How a Rural, Southern School Is Leveraging Social Media to Connect to the World
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Daisy Dyer Duerr
Our guest proves that through social media, even an isolated, rural school can connect, grow and share amazing stories.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 14, 2014 BrandED
Daisy Dyer Duerr is a K-12 Principal at Saint Paul Schools, in Saint Paul, Arkansas - Huntsville School District. This is her 9th year in school administration and 17th in education. She spent her first 8 years as a social studies teacher and basketball coach.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media