How a Rural, Southern School Is Leveraging Social Media to Connect to the World
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Daisy Dyer Duerr
Our guest proves that through social media, even an isolated, rural school can connect, grow and share amazing stories.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 14, 2014 BrandED
Daisy Dyer Duerr is a K-12 Principal at Saint Paul Schools, in Saint Paul, Arkansas - Huntsville School District. This is her 9th year in school administration and 17th in education. She spent her first 8 years as a social studies teacher and basketball coach.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media