How a Savvy Principal Made Common Core Implementation Work
Patrick Riccards , Cheryl Scott Williams with Jayne Ellspermann
Our guest gives us visibility into the role a committed principal plays in the successful implementation of Common Core Standards.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
November 6, 2015 Common Core
Jayne Ellspermann is principal of West Port High School in Ocala, Florida and the NASSP 2015 National Principal of the Year. As a principal for 24 years at the elementary, middle, and high school level she sees the need for college and career ready standards and has been a champion for the Common Core.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media