How Blended Learning Is Changing Teaching, Teachers, and Classrooms
Vicki Davis with Thomas Arnett
What is blended learning? Our guest says that it’s much more that bringing technology into the classroom. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
February 11, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Thomas Arnett research focuses on the changing roles of teachers in blended learning environments and other innovative educational models. He also studies how teacher education and professional development are shifting to support the evolving needs of teachers and school systems.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media