How Blended Learning Is Changing Teaching, Teachers, and Classrooms
Vicki Davis with Thomas Arnett
What is blended learning? Our guest says that it’s much more that bringing technology into the classroom. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
February 11, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Thomas Arnett research focuses on the changing roles of teachers in blended learning environments and other innovative educational models. He also studies how teacher education and professional development are shifting to support the evolving needs of teachers and school systems.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media