How Can Body Activated Learning Help Special Needs Students?
Sharon Plante withAubrey Schmalle
What is body activated learning? How can it help students who learning differently?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
March 11, 2017 Special Education
Aubrey Schmalle is a pediatric occupational therapist and creator of Body Activated Learning, a program that supports attention and engagement in children using movement activities that activate the senses for learning. She has over 10 years experience evaluating and treating sensory processing disorders and consults with school teams to optimize intervention for individual students while creating program supports that benefit all children.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media