How Can Game-Based Learning Support More Equity In the Classroom?
Matt Farber, Michael Matera and Remi Holden
Our guest shares insights about how playful learning can help offset historical disparities in the classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
September 19, 2015 Game Based Learning
Remi Holden is an Assistant Professor of Information and Learning Technologies at the University of Colorado Denver’s School of Education and Human Development. Remi plays at the intersection of the learning sciences and teacher education, where he designs novel environments and experiences for educators across multiple settings, practices, and disciplines.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media