How Can Game-Based Learning Support More Equity In the Classroom?
Matt Farber, Michael Matera and Remi Holden
Our guest shares insights about how playful learning can help offset historical disparities in the classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
September 19, 2015 Game Based Learning
Remi Holden is an Assistant Professor of Information and Learning Technologies at the University of Colorado Denver’s School of Education and Human Development. Remi plays at the intersection of the learning sciences and teacher education, where he designs novel environments and experiences for educators across multiple settings, practices, and disciplines.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media