How Can Game-Based Learning Support More Equity In the Classroom?
Matt Farber, Michael Matera and Remi Holden
Our guest shares insights about how playful learning can help offset historical disparities in the classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
September 19, 2015 Game Based Learning
Remi Holden is an Assistant Professor of Information and Learning Technologies at the University of Colorado Denver’s School of Education and Human Development. Remi plays at the intersection of the learning sciences and teacher education, where he designs novel environments and experiences for educators across multiple settings, practices, and disciplines.
More from Matthew Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media