How Can Researchers and Teachers Collaborate Effectively?
Larry Ferlazzo with Lorena German,Jenny Grant Rankin,Ph.D.,Dr. Ramon Goings,Sally J. Zepeda
There is a well-established disconnect betweeneducation research and practice. Join us as we explore ways to close the gap between research and what happens in classrooms.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media