How Can Researchers and Teachers Collaborate Effectively?
Larry Ferlazzo with Lorena German,Jenny Grant Rankin,Ph.D.,Dr. Ramon Goings,Sally J. Zepeda
There is a well-established disconnect betweeneducation research and practice. Join us as we explore ways to close the gap between research and what happens in classrooms.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media