How Can Teacher Observations Be More Constructive?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with Kate Mathews
In this segment we review highlights and offer commentary on the lively #Edchat discussion on teacher observations.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
February 4, 2015 EdChat Radio
Kate Matthews is a 24-year veteran teacher; she has 17 years of educational technology experience in the classroom, and now serves as Lead for the Instructional Technology Department of the Fayette County School System. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, and founder of #Edchat.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media