How Can Teacher Observations Be More Constructive?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with Kate Mathews
In this segment we review highlights and offer commentary on the lively #Edchat discussion on teacher observations.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
February 4, 2015 EdChat Radio
Kate Matthews is a 24-year veteran teacher; she has 17 years of educational technology experience in the classroom, and now serves as Lead for the Instructional Technology Department of the Fayette County School System. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, and founder of #Edchat.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media