How Can Teachers Approach Race and Bias in the Classroom?
Larry Ferlazzo with Dr. Sanée Bell, Raquel Ríos, Ph.D., Adeyemi Stembridge, Ph.D., Ruchi Agarwal-Rangnath
Issues of race, bias, and equity are increasingly showing up at the classroom doors of our teachers. How can teachers manage these issues?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media