How Can Teachers Approach Race and Bias in the Classroom?
Larry Ferlazzo with Dr. Sanée Bell, Raquel Ríos, Ph.D., Adeyemi Stembridge, Ph.D., Ruchi Agarwal-Rangnath
Issues of race, bias, and equity are increasingly showing up at the classroom doors of our teachers. How can teachers manage these issues?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media