How Can Teachers Meet Common Core English Standards with English Language Learners?
Larry Ferlazzo withMaria Montalvo-Balbed, Debbie Zacarian
|Are Common Core Standards an asset or a liability for teachers working with English language learners?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
December 10, 2014 Classroom Q & A
Maria Montalvo-Balbed is the Director of ELL Professional Learning Programs for Metro RESA in Georgia and she is an ASCD Faculty. Debbie Zacarian, a nationally known author, speaker, and consultant in education, works in advancing student achievement with culturally, linguistically, and economically diverse populations.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media