How Can Teachers Meet Common Core English Standards with English Language Learners?
Larry Ferlazzo withMaria Montalvo-Balbed, Debbie Zacarian
|Are Common Core Standards an asset or a liability for teachers working with English language learners?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
December 10, 2014 Classroom Q & A
Maria Montalvo-Balbed is the Director of ELL Professional Learning Programs for Metro RESA in Georgia and she is an ASCD Faculty. Debbie Zacarian, a nationally known author, speaker, and consultant in education, works in advancing student achievement with culturally, linguistically, and economically diverse populations.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media