How Can Teachers Meet Common Core English Standards with English Language Learners?
Larry Ferlazzo withMaria Montalvo-Balbed, Debbie Zacarian
|Are Common Core Standards an asset or a liability for teachers working with English language learners?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
December 10, 2014 Classroom Q & A
Maria Montalvo-Balbed is the Director of ELL Professional Learning Programs for Metro RESA in Georgia and she is an ASCD Faculty. Debbie Zacarian, a nationally known author, speaker, and consultant in education, works in advancing student achievement with culturally, linguistically, and economically diverse populations.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media