How Can Teachers Meet the Common Core Requirement for Complex Reading?
Larry Ferlazzo with Amy Benjamin, Wendi Pillars
Common Core requires teachers to push students to read increasingly complex text. What meets the definition of a complex text? What strategies, tools and resources can teachers use to achieve this goal? Today we’ll explore these questions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media