How Can Teachers Meet the Common Core Requirement for Complex Reading?
Larry Ferlazzo with Amy Benjamin, Wendi Pillars
Common Core requires teachers to push students to read increasingly complex text. What meets the definition of a complex text? What strategies, tools and resources can teachers use to achieve this goal? Today we’ll explore these questions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media