How Can Teachers Meet the Common Core Requirement for Complex Reading?
Larry Ferlazzo with Amy Benjamin, Wendi Pillars
Common Core requires teachers to push students to read increasingly complex text. What meets the definition of a complex text? What strategies, tools and resources can teachers use to achieve this goal? Today we’ll explore these questions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media