How Can We Amplify Student Voice This Year?
Lisa Davis, Gwen Pescatore with Dr. Tony Sinanis, Joe Sanfelippo, PhD.
|In this segment, we talk about ways to turn up the volume on student voice along with ways to convert student voice to action.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
August 28, 2015 Creating Positive School Culture
Dr. Tony Sinanis is currently the Lead Learner of Cantiague Elementary School in Jericho, New York. Cantiague was named a 2012 National Blue Ribbon School and Tony received the 2014 New York State Elementary Principal of the Year Award and the national 2013 Bammy Award for Elementary School Principal of the Year. Joe Sanfelippo, PhD is the Superintendent of the Fall Creek School District. Prior to taking on his current role, he was an Elementary Principal in two rural school districts. He co-hosts the BrandED Radio Show on the Bam Radio Network, and co-authored The Power of Branding-Telling Your School’s Story..
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media