How Can We Amplify Student Voice This Year?
Lisa Davis, Gwen Pescatore with Dr. Tony Sinanis, Joe Sanfelippo, PhD.
|In this segment, we talk about ways to turn up the volume on student voice along with ways to convert student voice to action.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
August 28, 2015 Creating Positive School Culture
Dr. Tony Sinanis is currently the Lead Learner of Cantiague Elementary School in Jericho, New York. Cantiague was named a 2012 National Blue Ribbon School and Tony received the 2014 New York State Elementary Principal of the Year Award and the national 2013 Bammy Award for Elementary School Principal of the Year. Joe Sanfelippo, PhD is the Superintendent of the Fall Creek School District. Prior to taking on his current role, he was an Elementary Principal in two rural school districts. He co-hosts the BrandED Radio Show on the Bam Radio Network, and co-authored The Power of Branding-Telling Your School’s Story..
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media