How Can We Best Measure the Impact of Technology in Education?
Nancy Blair, Tom Whitby, Mark Weston Ph.D
|Who is best positioned to determine the impact of techhnology in education and the role technology should play. We discuss this on the 4/1/14 segment of EdChat Radio.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
April 8, 2014 Blended Learning
Mark Weston Ph.D. has worked at all levels of the educational system — classroom, school, congress, US Dept of education, technology companies, and universities. He’s currently an Associate Dean at Georgia Tech. He is co-author, along with Alan Bain, of The Learning Edge – What Technology can do to educate all children. His research involves using technology to mediate educational research and practice to dramatically increase the learning of all students and teacher’s instructional quality. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media