How Can We Differentiate Instruction More Effectively?
Larry Ferlazzo with Carol Tomlinson
In this segment we explore best practices and misguided approaches to differentiating instruction.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
April 2, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Carol Tomlinson is William Clay Parrish, Jr. Professor and Chair of Educational Leadership, Foundations, and Policy at the University of Virginia’s Curry School of Education. Her work on differentiation has been translated into 13 languages. She works with teachers in the U.S. and internationally who want to create more academically responsive classrooms.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media