How Can We Differentiate Instruction More Effectively?
Larry Ferlazzo with Carol Tomlinson
In this segment we explore best practices and misguided approaches to differentiating instruction.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
April 2, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Carol Tomlinson is William Clay Parrish, Jr. Professor and Chair of Educational Leadership, Foundations, and Policy at the University of Virginia’s Curry School of Education. Her work on differentiation has been translated into 13 languages. She works with teachers in the U.S. and internationally who want to create more academically responsive classrooms.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media