How Can We Differentiate Instruction More Effectively?
Larry Ferlazzo with Carol Tomlinson
In this segment we explore best practices and misguided approaches to differentiating instruction.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
April 2, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Carol Tomlinson is William Clay Parrish, Jr. Professor and Chair of Educational Leadership, Foundations, and Policy at the University of Virginia’s Curry School of Education. Her work on differentiation has been translated into 13 languages. She works with teachers in the U.S. and internationally who want to create more academically responsive classrooms.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media