How Can We Differentiate Instruction More Effectively?
Larry Ferlazzo with Carol Tomlinson
In this segment we explore best practices and misguided approaches to differentiating instruction.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
April 2, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Carol Tomlinson is William Clay Parrish, Jr. Professor and Chair of Educational Leadership, Foundations, and Policy at the University of Virginia’s Curry School of Education. Her work on differentiation has been translated into 13 languages. She works with teachers in the U.S. and internationally who want to create more academically responsive classrooms.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media