How Can We Make Math More Engaging and Accessible to Students?
Larry Ferlazzo withDr. Anne M. Collins, Sue O’Connell
Math is a subject that even many teachers don’t enjoy. In this segment we talk with passionate, creative math teachers about how we can make math more engaging.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
October 22, 2014 Classroom Q & A
Dr. Anne M. Collins is the Director of Mathematics at Lesley University. She has taught mathematics at every grade level from primary to graduate school. Sue O’Connell is the coauthor of Mastering the Basic Math Facts in Addition and Subtraction, and Mastering the Basic Math Facts in Multiplication and Division (Heinemann Publishing Co.). Sue has years of experience as a classroom teacher, instructional specialist, testing coordinator, district school improvement specialist, and university PDS coordinator. She is Director of Quality Teacher Development, providing on-site professional development for schools and school districts across the country.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media