How Can We More Closely Integrate Technology with Pedagogy?
Tom Whitby, and y Marcinek, Nancy Blair
Technology in education is still viewed as a separate topic. What will be required to bridge the chasm between technology as an add-on versus a closely integrated part of routine teaching practices?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media