How Can We More Closely Integrate Technology with Pedagogy?
Tom Whitby, and y Marcinek, Nancy Blair
Technology in education is still viewed as a separate topic. What will be required to bridge the chasm between technology as an add-on versus a closely integrated part of routine teaching practices?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media