How Compelling Is Your Leadership Presence?
Holly Elissa Bruno with Muriel Maignan Wilkins, Belle Linda Halpern, Lyn Hilt, Michael Smith
Personal presence is a quality that leaders of all stripes desire. It’s often associated with credibility and charisma, but what is presence really? Do education leaders really need it and how can anyone develop it? Hear the answers just ahead in this week’s segment.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
More from Holly Elissa Bruno
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media