How Compelling Is Your Leadership Presence?
Holly Elissa Bruno with Muriel Maignan Wilkins, Belle Linda Halpern, Lyn Hilt, Michael Smith
Personal presence is a quality that leaders of all stripes desire. It’s often associated with credibility and charisma, but what is presence really? Do education leaders really need it and how can anyone develop it? Hear the answers just ahead in this week’s segment.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media