How Compelling Is Your Leadership Presence?
Holly Elissa Bruno with Muriel Maignan Wilkins, Belle Linda Halpern, Lyn Hilt, Michael Smith
Personal presence is a quality that leaders of all stripes desire. It’s often associated with credibility and charisma, but what is presence really? Do education leaders really need it and how can anyone develop it? Hear the answers just ahead in this week’s segment.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media