How Compelling Is Your Leadership Presence?
Holly Elissa Bruno with Muriel Maignan Wilkins, Belle Linda Halpern, Lyn Hilt, Michael Smith
Personal presence is a quality that leaders of all stripes desire. It’s often associated with credibility and charisma, but what is presence really? Do education leaders really need it and how can anyone develop it? Hear the answers just ahead in this week’s segment.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media