How Do School Leaders Create Innovators?
Dr. Brad Gustafson, Ben Gilpin, and Tony Wagner
|We have moved into an age where a person’s value is based on their ability to innovate. In this episode, we look at how to create innovators.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 976 0
May 13, 2018 UnearthED
A globally recognized voice in education, Tony Wagner is the author of six books — including the best sellers, The Global Achievement Gap and Creating Innovators, and he currently serves as a Senior Research Fellow at the Learning Policy Institute. Prior to this appointment, Tony held a variety of positions at Harvard University for more than twenty years. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media