How Do School Leaders Create Innovators?
Dr. Brad Gustafson, Ben Gilpin, and Tony Wagner
|We have moved into an age where a person’s value is based on their ability to innovate. In this episode, we look at how to create innovators.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 976 0
May 13, 2018 UnearthED
A globally recognized voice in education, Tony Wagner is the author of six books — including the best sellers, The Global Achievement Gap and Creating Innovators, and he currently serves as a Senior Research Fellow at the Learning Policy Institute. Prior to this appointment, Tony held a variety of positions at Harvard University for more than twenty years. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media