How Do School Leaders Create Innovators?
Dr. Brad Gustafson, Ben Gilpin, and Tony Wagner
|We have moved into an age where a person’s value is based on their ability to innovate. In this episode, we look at how to create innovators.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 976 0
May 13, 2018 UnearthED
A globally recognized voice in education, Tony Wagner is the author of six books — including the best sellers, The Global Achievement Gap and Creating Innovators, and he currently serves as a Senior Research Fellow at the Learning Policy Institute. Prior to this appointment, Tony held a variety of positions at Harvard University for more than twenty years. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media