How Do We Determine What Education Innovations Are Really Effective?
Tom Whitby with Nancy Blair andSandy King
We are now in an era of unprecedented innovation in education. Some of the innovations we’re embracing are breathtaking breakthroughs in teaching and learning. Others are junk. How do we best determine which innovations are leaps forward and which are useless distractions?
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media