How Do We Encourage Reflection Among Students and Teachers?
Nancy Blair withKelly Tenkely and Mark Weston Ph.D.
The power and benefit of reflection in the process of learning is generally accepted, but getting students and teachers to reflect is challenging. Our guests explore ways to make reflection happen.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
#edchat #edtech #Teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media