How Do We Get Underrepresented Groups Interested in Coding?
Sharon Plante, Susan M. Bearden, Justin Staub
African Americans, Latinos and girls have at least one thing in common. They are underrepresented in certain tech classes like coding. How can we change this?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
July 28, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Karina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media