How Do We Get Underrepresented Groups Interested in Coding?
Sharon Plante, Susan M. Bearden, Justin Staub
African Americans, Latinos and girls have at least one thing in common. They are underrepresented in certain tech classes like coding. How can we change this?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
July 28, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Karina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media