How Do We Help Other Kids and Adults Understand Autism?
Vicki Davis with John Lozano
Our guest today helped one of his autistic students tell his story using video. The outcome was enriching to all.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
May 9, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
John Lozano has been a resource specialist at Easterbrook Discovery School (K-8) for 5 years. He also help teachers integrate technology into their classrooms.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media