How Do We Help Other Kids and Adults Understand Autism?
Vicki Davis with John Lozano
Our guest today helped one of his autistic students tell his story using video. The outcome was enriching to all.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
May 9, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
John Lozano has been a resource specialist at Easterbrook Discovery School (K-8) for 5 years. He also help teachers integrate technology into their classrooms.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media