How Do We Help Other Kids and Adults Understand Autism?
Vicki Davis with John Lozano
Our guest today helped one of his autistic students tell his story using video. The outcome was enriching to all.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
May 9, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
John Lozano has been a resource specialist at Easterbrook Discovery School (K-8) for 5 years. He also help teachers integrate technology into their classrooms.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media