How Do We Make Writing Relevant to Kids?
Vicki Davis with Cynthia Alvarado
|Getting your students to enjoy writing can be challenging. In this segment, we look at how we can make writing more relevant and engaging to students.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.4K 0
July 27, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Cynthia Alvarado is a teacher/librarian who teaches literacy and technology to elementary students in Dearborn, Michigan. Her interests include making school interesting in ways that close the gap for ELL and low-income students.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media