How Do We Make Writing Relevant to Kids?
Vicki Davis with Cynthia Alvarado
|Getting your students to enjoy writing can be challenging. In this segment, we look at how we can make writing more relevant and engaging to students.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.4K 0
July 27, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Cynthia Alvarado is a teacher/librarian who teaches literacy and technology to elementary students in Dearborn, Michigan. Her interests include making school interesting in ways that close the gap for ELL and low-income students.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media