How Do We Make Writing Relevant to Kids?
Vicki Davis with Cynthia Alvarado
|Getting your students to enjoy writing can be challenging. In this segment, we look at how we can make writing more relevant and engaging to students.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.4K 0
July 27, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Cynthia Alvarado is a teacher/librarian who teaches literacy and technology to elementary students in Dearborn, Michigan. Her interests include making school interesting in ways that close the gap for ELL and low-income students.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media