How Do We Make Writing Relevant to Kids?
Vicki Davis with Cynthia Alvarado
|Getting your students to enjoy writing can be challenging. In this segment, we look at how we can make writing more relevant and engaging to students.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.4K 0
July 27, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Cynthia Alvarado is a teacher/librarian who teaches literacy and technology to elementary students in Dearborn, Michigan. Her interests include making school interesting in ways that close the gap for ELL and low-income students.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media