How Do We Start an Education Technology Revolution?
Jerry Blumengarten and Billy Krakower
In this segment we review the highlights of last week’s #satchat held live at ISTE. How do we start a education technology revolution?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
July 7, 2014 #SatChat Radio
Jerry Blumengarten, @cybraryman1, began his journey over 30 years ago as a teacher of grades 6 to 9 and a teacher librarian for the New York City School System. In taking his experience and resources, he shares over 20,000 links for teachers, free online as the Cybraryman. Billy Krakower is a co-moderator and is a Computer & Resource Reading Room Teacher in Woodland Park, N.J.
More from Brad Currie
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media