How Do You Determine If You Are a Successful Educator?
Shawn Thomas, Nancy Blair, and Tim Wolff
We all want to be successful educators, but how do we know if we are hitting the mark?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 874 0
July 28, 2018 EdChat Radio
Tim Wolff is a passionate and enthusiastic educator who is the principal of John G. Whittier Elementary in the Scranton School District in Scranton, PA where he resides with his wife Molly and two daughters Pearl and Olive. Shawn Thomas is in her 20th year of teaching in the largest county in Georgia. She has taught Kindergarten, Second and Third Grade, and ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) K-5. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media