How Do You Determine If You Are a Successful Educator?
Shawn Thomas, Nancy Blair, and Tim Wolff
We all want to be successful educators, but how do we know if we are hitting the mark?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 875 0
July 28, 2018 EdChat Radio
Tim Wolff is a passionate and enthusiastic educator who is the principal of John G. Whittier Elementary in the Scranton School District in Scranton, PA where he resides with his wife Molly and two daughters Pearl and Olive. Shawn Thomas is in her 20th year of teaching in the largest county in Georgia. She has taught Kindergarten, Second and Third Grade, and ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) K-5. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media