How Do You Determine If You Are a Successful Educator?
Shawn Thomas, Nancy Blair, and Tim Wolff
We all want to be successful educators, but how do we know if we are hitting the mark?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 874 0
July 28, 2018 EdChat Radio
Tim Wolff is a passionate and enthusiastic educator who is the principal of John G. Whittier Elementary in the Scranton School District in Scranton, PA where he resides with his wife Molly and two daughters Pearl and Olive. Shawn Thomas is in her 20th year of teaching in the largest county in Georgia. She has taught Kindergarten, Second and Third Grade, and ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) K-5. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media