How Does Extreme Success or Failure Impact Expectations of New Education Technologies?
Alex J Podchaski, Katrina Stevens, Susan M. Bearden
In this segment we explore prevailing attitudes about implementing new education technologies.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 28, 2014 EdChat Radio
Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media