How Flip Happens: Unpacking a Flipped Close Reading Lesson
Jon Bergmann with Kate Baker
In this segment we drill down on a flipped close reading lesson to better understand practical application.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
November 10, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Teacher, Coach, and author Kate Baker is adept at integrating technology in her classes using flipped-blended learning strategies and has been recognized as a Jacobs Educator, PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovator, and an Edmodo Certified Trainer. Blogging at kbakerbyodlit.blogspot.com.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media