How Flip Happens: Unpacking a Flipped Close Reading Lesson
Jon Bergmann with Kate Baker
In this segment we drill down on a flipped close reading lesson to better understand practical application.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
November 10, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Teacher, Coach, and author Kate Baker is adept at integrating technology in her classes using flipped-blended learning strategies and has been recognized as a Jacobs Educator, PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovator, and an Edmodo Certified Trainer. Blogging at kbakerbyodlit.blogspot.com.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media