How Flip Happens: Unpacking a Flipped Close Reading Lesson
Jon Bergmann with Kate Baker
In this segment we drill down on a flipped close reading lesson to better understand practical application.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
November 10, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Teacher, Coach, and author Kate Baker is adept at integrating technology in her classes using flipped-blended learning strategies and has been recognized as a Jacobs Educator, PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovator, and an Edmodo Certified Trainer. Blogging at kbakerbyodlit.blogspot.com.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media