How Flip Happens: Unpacking a Flipped Close Reading Lesson
Jon Bergmann with Kate Baker
In this segment we drill down on a flipped close reading lesson to better understand practical application.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
November 10, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Teacher, Coach, and author Kate Baker is adept at integrating technology in her classes using flipped-blended learning strategies and has been recognized as a Jacobs Educator, PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovator, and an Edmodo Certified Trainer. Blogging at kbakerbyodlit.blogspot.com.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media