How Flip Happens: Unpacking a Flipped Geometry Lesson
Jon Bergmann with Jessica Gardner
In this segment, we drill down on a flipped geometry lesson to better understand practical application.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
November 3, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Jessica Gardner is a 4th grade teacher at Southside Elementary in Sarasota, Florida. This will be her 9th year teaching her and her 2nd year flipping content in a blended learning class that she calls the B.Y.T.E. class, which stands for Broadening Your Technology Experience.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media