How Flip Happens: Unpacking a Flipped Geometry Lesson
Jon Bergmann with Jessica Gardner
In this segment, we drill down on a flipped geometry lesson to better understand practical application.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
November 3, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Jessica Gardner is a 4th grade teacher at Southside Elementary in Sarasota, Florida. This will be her 9th year teaching her and her 2nd year flipping content in a blended learning class that she calls the B.Y.T.E. class, which stands for Broadening Your Technology Experience.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media