How Flip Happens: Unpacking a Flipped Geometry Lesson
Jon Bergmann with Jessica Gardner
In this segment, we drill down on a flipped geometry lesson to better understand practical application.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
November 3, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Jessica Gardner is a 4th grade teacher at Southside Elementary in Sarasota, Florida. This will be her 9th year teaching her and her 2nd year flipping content in a blended learning class that she calls the B.Y.T.E. class, which stands for Broadening Your Technology Experience.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media