How Flip Happens: Unpacking a Flipped Geometry Lesson
Jon Bergmann with Jessica Gardner
In this segment, we drill down on a flipped geometry lesson to better understand practical application.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
November 3, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Jessica Gardner is a 4th grade teacher at Southside Elementary in Sarasota, Florida. This will be her 9th year teaching her and her 2nd year flipping content in a blended learning class that she calls the B.Y.T.E. class, which stands for Broadening Your Technology Experience.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media