How Flipped Learning Makes Mastery Possible in Large Classes
Join us as we start a series on how flipped learning makes mastery learning possible.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
April 4, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Jon Bergmann is a teacher, educational coach, and writer who has had the privilege of helping educators “turn learning on its head.” Jon, along with Aaron Sams, is considered a pioneer in the Flipped Class Movement He spent 24 years as a middle and high school science teacher before becoming the lead technology facilitator for a school district in the Chicago suburbs. Jon helps educators and corporations turn learning on its head by bringing flipped learning into schools and organizations and continues to write about education both on his blog and in books. He co-wrote three books with Aaron Sams, including soon to be released book: Flipping the Science Classroom.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media